Traveling to Europe? Get ETIAS

US citizens will need ETIAS to travel to any if the Shengen countries, starting in 2021:

“What’s changing?

Starting on Jan. 1, 2021, American citizens will have to register online, through the new European Travel Information and Authorization System, to enter any of the 26 Schengen-area countries, plus four countries currently in the process of joining the area, regardless of the duration of their visit or the number of countries visited. The European Council adopted the policy in September 2018.”

For Americans, Travel to Europe Will Be Slightly More Complicated

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *